Women+s March Wenatchee
Place: Memorial Park
We are back for our annual march. Details to follow.
Peaceful Protest Guidelines:
• Please do not bring signs on sticks. We are asking participants to please hold their signs or use empty paper towel or wrapping paper rolls. Sticks can become weapons.
• Please make this a peaceful and family friendly event. If we have counter protesters to deal with, we ask that you not engage in a debate or argument with them. Remain peaceful and strong and walk proudly by them.
• Please do not return the assaults (verbal or physical) of counter protesters. Find a police officer to help defuse the situation.
• Please refrain from insults and swearing. This is a family friendly event. Do not use violence (verbal or physical) toward any person.
• Please do not carry anything that could be construed as a weapon. (sticks, bats, bricks, rocks, etc.)
• Please do not damage any property.
• Please do not bring any alcohol or drugs to the event.
• Please do not bring weapons of any kind to the event. Whether you have a permit or not. No firearms, knives, explosives, etc. The police will be asked to remove persons carrying weapons from the event.
• Remember 911. All emergency services know about our event and are prepared if their services are required.
• Please enjoy this peaceful protest. Raise your voice against injustice, not against people.